With the Super Bowl and Valentines Day fast approaching today, I’m going to share with you an easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter bars! You only need 5 ingredients… Yes I said 5 ingredients! It’s been while since I’ve made these bars but after being cooped up the past few weeks, I was craving something sweet! I made these this weekend and they were a hit! I guess, you can say we are all craving comfort food – good thing for my spinning class I’m heading to later – Time to burn off all these treats!
I love anything No Bake and these Chocolate Peanut Bars seriously taste just like a Reese Cup. You will need some will power – hard to just eat one!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham crackers (crushed in a food processor) I use about 2 packages of graham crackers
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 4T reduced fat creamy peanut butter (or regular peanut butter I just used the reduced fat)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips = one bag of chips
- Mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter – mix until well blended
- press mixture into bottom of 13 X 9 pan – ungreased
- microwave your chocolate chips with the 4T of peanut butter. Stir every 30 seconds until melted
- spread the melted chocolate over top of the graham cracker layer
- refrigerate for at least an hour – I find that it’s better to allow 2 hours for the bars to completely set.