Every want to make your own photo invitation like you see online? This year for Lilly's birthday I made her photo invitations and I made them myself by following a few simple steps.
How to Make your own Photo Invitations
1) You will need either Photoshop or any type of editing software. You can even give picnik a try! For these steps, I used Photoshop.
2) Create a black document 4X6 is typical size but you can create the invitation to be any size you want.
3) In your tool bar you will want to select the paint bucket and this will allow you to change your background color.
4.) Next, you will need the photo of your choice and insert it into your new document you just created. At this point you can resize the photo to fit into the document.
5) Once you have your photo in place you can use the advanced features and add borders, add your text to your invitation. This is your place to get creative with your invitation!
6) Make sure to include on your invitation What the party is for? Party Address, date, time, and RSVP information.
7.) You can print your invitation at home or you can save your image as a .jpg and send to any local photo shop.
8.) If you print your image at home make sure you use photo paper and be sure to follow the instructions for your printer to print in high quality.
This post was part of Day 2#31DBBB sponsored by ProBlogger and SITS girls.