A look back -- picture from last year at the start of preschool 3
Tomorrow, we are back to school - Preschool 4 this year! Amazing how fast pre-school is flying by me! I was talking to a friend on the phone today and it hit me ... This is her last year of Preschool! OMG! Where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday, I enrolled her in daycare and those years flew right by and now she is in Preschool 4!
So tomorrow, we start back on our schedule - yippee! I'm actually excited about the fall and being back on a schedule and tomorrow it all begins! I signed myself up for a 5:45 am spinning class! Yes, I said 5:45am - Nothing better than a good work out to kick start my day! I'm not sure how my body will feel tomorrow night but I'm sure I will survive ;) . By the time I get home it will be time to start breakfast and get ready for school! I've never taken a spinning class so wish me luck!
Things I love about Fall
- Schedules - For some reason this year I really feel like I need to be on some kind of schedule
- change of season - I love the leaves when they start to change
- warm sunny days and cool nights
- sitting by the fire with a glass of wine
- Going to HS football games
- Going to College Football Games
- Watching the OSU Buckeye games!
What do you like about Fall?